Church Service Updates:
Our church building will be open for Sunday service June 7. However, there will be some changes:
- This is a soft opening. If you have any symptoms of illness or are part of a high risk group, please continue to stay home.
- Our livestream will continue to be broadcast indefinitely.
- Masks and PPE are optional. High-contact church staff will be wearing masks. Others will be wearing them at their own discretion.
- We will be practicing social distancing and other safety measures in accordance with governor’s orders. Please abstain from hugs and close contact.
- Ushers will be available to seat you at a safe distance from others. Please observe signage and blue markers indicating where to stand while waiting to be seated. Please sit wear the usher tells you to, for the safety of all attendees.
- There will be no bulletins.
- Tithes may be submitted via the tithe.ly app or envelopes can be dropped into the mailbox outside the secretary’s office next to the front door.
- The elevator will not be operational until further notice.
- Sunday morning service will be held at 10:45. No other activities or Sunday school classes will be held.
- There will be no communion held this week.